Hi All,

Consider this a a half duplex router port speeaking to a full duplex port on a switch.
 The switch is quiet and receiving data from the router.  Being full duplex the router
will send when receiving.  It sends to the half duplex "BINGO" 'late collision'.

I have found this to be the most common cause.  You can really go nuts because NETXray
probably won't see it.  Only the half duplex port sees the error.  The full duplex
connection has no error.  What you might get on a full duplex port is a collision (but
full duplex can't collide now can it?)

Just some thoughts,  I make good money on this one.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

www.tasmail.com