Yes there is. I've got a simulator that simulates as many routers, switches
as you like. It lets you do everything that you can do on real equipment at
a fraction of the cost. This is all you need to pass the CCIE!!

Paypal me $100US and I will send you a copy. The first 10 people will get a
free toaster simulator. YES!! you can pretend to make toast.

ps. I also have a simulator guaranteed to help you become a doctor. Why
practise on real people when you can do it using this simulator. It costs
$200US, since human bodies are slightly more complicated than Cisco routers.
ORDER NOW!!