The LightStream is Cisco's ATM Switch and good. It's
pricy though and may be hard to find.

IBM. I'm familiar with the MSS products (don't know
part # but it is 82xx.. may be 8285). The MSS were
OEM'd from Xylan. IBM OEM'd some of their switches to.
The MSS has a very cryptic configuration.

The Cat 5000 ATM module is for LANE. Not switching.

You might be able to pick up some older FORE gear for
ATM switching at a decent price. FORE was known for
ATM and still is.

You can also get ATM modules for each router and do
back-to-back ATM. This is limited though for
scenarios.