The IBM 8265 is a good switch. It was not OEMed from Xylan (that was the IBM 8274 /
Xylan Omniswitch) with the 8265 you would also need the MSS for ATM/LANE
configurations.
There is a config tool available for both and it actually looks like the 2216 router
config tool, with the addition of Switching, ATM, and LANE added to it. Same look and
feel.

Scott