I'm guessing that this has been asked a million times but I couldn't find it
in the archives.  I recently passed 640-507, and now want to go onto do the
CCNP, Does anyone have any opinions on which order it is best to do the
exams?

Also, I have a 2501,2516 & 803 from my CCNA are these going to be good
enough to do most of the CCNP? I'm guessing they won't be good enough to do
BCRAN, any suggestions for a cheap access server type router?

Also any recomendations on books, I will get the Cisco Press books but am
also looking at the McGraw Hill & Sybex books any comments.

Thanks in advance