I think that the routers you have should be more than enough for you to see
a lot of the concepts covered in the BSCN test.  Since the CCNP doesn't have
a "practical" component like the CCIE does, it is mostly theory driven with
some hand-ons knowledge required.  Mostly dealing with commands.  For me, I
started with BSCN, then oddly enough CIT, then BCRAN and finally switching.
I guess my rationale was what I felt most comfortable with and how much
hands-on I had for each test.  I basically saved the worst for last in my
view.  But I don't think there is a "single" best way to approach the 4 four
tests.  The only GOOD advice is to pick 1 and go for it.
Best of luck to ya!

Chad Humphries