Hi All,

If you want to use modems all you need to do is plug the telphone line from one to
another.  On full duplex (4 wire) modems cross over the middle 2 pin with the two
beside them. (on an 8way connector (RJ45) ping 4 & 5 with 3 & 6 on a 6way connector
(RJ11) 3 & 4 with 2 & 5).

Why use modems at all why not a null modem cable.

Just a thought.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia