Apologies if people feel this is off subject.... is so please delete

Looking to deploy Citrix thin client technology within campus environment.
LAN infrastructure is Cisco Catalyst 6500,5500,3500,2900
WAN is Cisco  3640 , 2900

I have no experience of Citrix but have already started doing research.
However I am running mainly into marketing - sales blurb about how wonderful
the technology is etc etc ....
Very little real life stuff

What I am looking for is real life Citrix deployment issues (from the
LAN/WAN infrastructure point of view)
- useful resources, URLs etc
- what are things to be aware of
- must do / must not do pointers
- how important are QOS capability / packet shaping capability
- what are peoples experience of this
etc etc

Look forward to your comments.

Thank you