From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Cthulu
Sent: 27 February 2001 13:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: what is the average age of people in this stuff?

Some shoe polish to age up and down the scale may help.

If you are perceived as too young, apply some white shoe polish around your
temples, and then complain about the youth of today, and how, in your day,
you were luck to have 16 bits to play with.

If you are perceived as too old, darken your hair with the appropriate color
of shoe polish, and complain about the stodginess of the old people, and how
they complain about having had to work with 16 bits in the old days.  Say
"man" and "cool".

HTH,

Charles

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
BBB906F6B973D3118BF80008C79FDA48BEAAC1@CLOTHO">news:BBB906F6B973D3118BF80008C79FDA48BEAAC1@CLOTHO...
> I agree with that point. I work in a company and i always find them saying
> am not experienced enough. I started of at 17.5 years and i am 22 now. I
> have my cne(4.11 and 5) MCSE(not that it's valid that much), Master
> CNE,CCNA,CCDA,CCNP and CCIE written is almost complete. I have designed
and
> implemented networks consisting with upto 20 GSR and 10 6509, and done a
lot
> on the troubleshooting area as a testing engineer. I have used equipment
> from smartbits to generate specific protocols traffic and see the network
> effects and much much more. But my manager says that he knows how capable
> am and only gives me basic paper work like get this signed and finish the
> document etc. If i provide any solution they say i do not understand whats
> going on currently. And can you guess which company this is !!!! look at
my
> email address and that should be enough.
>
> Any way i am moving to somewhere where they understand that i am ok and
will
> not be doing pure paper work.
>
> Jayesh Patel

:-)