Judging by the web page on Cisco's site
(http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/service/knowledge/wan/subifs.htm),
it appears as if split-horizon is disabled for routing IP on physical
(multipoint) interfaces as well as multipoint subinterfaces.

Here's the part I'm referring to:

"Note: For TCP/IP, Cisco routers can disable split-horizon limitations on all
frame relay interfaces and multipoint subinterfaces and do this by default.
However, split-horizon cannot be disabled for other protocols like IPX and
AppleTalk. These other protocols must use subinterfaces if dynamic routing is
desired."

Out of curiosity, what is it that leads you to believe that split-horizon is
enabled on frame relay subinterfaces?

  -- Leigh Anne