De: "Charlie Hartwell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Timothy Metz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Enviado: miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2001 11:45
Asunto: RE: PLEASE HELP !!! Automatic dialing (Second Chance)

The only way to do it would be to configure dialer-watch to monitor
a network that does not exist. The only problem is that the link will
never go down afterwards and you'll have a very expensive
leased-line..

 I think an important question here is "why?", or "what is the
problem you are trying to solve?" (I think I've heard that somewhere
before....)

--- Timothy Metz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I haven't worked with
the 800 but here are a few things that can