From: Keith Townsend [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 10:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Multiplexing/Load balancing

You know I've never given this much thought I just assumed it was possible
to multiplex serveral T1 lines.
If I wanted a 10mb connection between to points and I had 6
individual T1 lines can I/do I multiplex the lines or do I have to load
balance between all six lines.  The later doesn't make much since to me
because I'd have to have a Router with 6 WAN ports to support my a 10mb
connection.  Maybe my thinking is all wrong on this.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Keith