unfortunately.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Lemagie
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Rizzo Damian; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 3/1/01 6:47 PM
Subject: RE: VPN Client for Windows 2000?

The only version of the VPN 3000 client that supports Windows 2000 is
currently in Beta.  I know a lot of people have this client, but the
public
beta is actually closed at this time.  I use the beta version of the
client
(v2.6.2) and it does work great.  The latest information I have on the
ship
date for version 3.0 of our VPN client (includes Win2K support) is March
19th...

Chris Lemagie