Hi,
One more trivial thing: When you decide to deploy more than two DHCP
servers for redundancy, it is necessary to divide each total IP pool
allocated to that subnet or scope appropriately. DHCP servers don't
communicate with each other, so if you don't take that into account,
the chances of overlapping IPs being assigned will be high.

Regards,
Jaeheon