I know that this is not the list for CCDA questions but I hope that you will
humor me.  I have recently completed CCNP and studied with another engineer
who was already CCDA certified.  We studied for the CID (640-025) exam
together and I passed this exam today.  My question is this:  Is the DCN
(CCDA) exam sufficiently different from the CID that I will need to study
for it separately or will the prep for the CID exam suffice.  Thanks in
advance for your advice.

Nathan Miller, CCNP
Enterprise Network Engineer
Catholic Healthcare West