If you understand 'Cisco' tests taking the DCN cold
should not be too bad. The test is unlike any other,
and it will benefit you if you study books like
Priscilla's. However, CID is much harder in my opinion
regarding actual knowledge of systems, and neither
will qualify you to actually design networks. Good
luck.

--- Dennis Laganiere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> When I took the test for the CCDA last year I found
> it to be the most "fun"
> of any of the tests.  Just read the Cisco Press book
> and take the test; no
> cramming or learning commands.  It's about the
> easiest test I've ever taken,
> and I've been doing certs forever (currently MCSE+I,
> CCNP/CCDP, CCIE
> candidate; lapsed CNE, XCSS, and an bunch more over
> the years)...
>
> --- Dennis

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====