I'm in the beginning stages of throwing together a home lab (otherwise known
as electric heating.)  All I had to mess around with before was a 2501 with
one broken serial port.

Today an acquaintance gave me--for free--two Cisco 4000 routers (one with a
2-port serial module, the other is empty and running 9.1!!), a 3COM
Netbuilder router, and a AT&T 16-port hub.  Heck of a deal, huh?  Well, the
Cisco stuff is a good deal.  Hubs are cheaper than dirt nowadays, and the
3com POS is annoying.  To say that its user interface was not intuitive
would be kind.  It appears that it can do a lot, I just don't know if I have
the patience to decipher the CLI!  <g>

Anyway, I now need to find a couple more cables and some network modules for
the 4000's.  Do any of you know where I can get these *really* cheap?  Yes,
I'm becoming a tightwad, but only because I married one.

I need another 2-port serial module, at least one ethernet module, and
perhaps even a fast ethernet module.

Any thoughts on who to call?

Thanks,
John