If those Cisco boxes are true 4000s not 4500 or 4700s then the FastEthernet
module won't work. Your serial ports are not the standard 60 pin?? If so
you'll need to look on eBay for the correct cables - may have to do a 20'
two cable routine. You could also check out the custom cable companies.
www.stonewallcable.com or LoDanWest.com are two of many.
Verify the DRAM, shared ram and Flash on your boxes. They may need to be
increased to run newer IOS versions.
Hey - the price was right. I recently bought modules on eBay for a 4500M.
Most likely there are better deals. 4-port BRI ISDN S/T $103, 4-port serial
$425, 6-port ethernet $660.