As President of the OGC, I would like to add an additional point.
Your exam time limit doesn't start until you click on the button.
That means you can take all the time you want to write out all
the conversions on the scratch paper they give before you start
the test! I find trying to do these conversions extra difficult when
I'm worrying if I'll have enough time to finish the exam.

Tom Lisa
President, Groupstudy OGC
(Self-Appointed)