check with OSPF configuration examples. for DV routing protocols RIP and
IGRP split horizan is enabled by default.

in point-to-point you will need static mapping for layer3. with p2m you
won't need if you have full-mesh.

mkezlev
CCNA,CCNP

""Thomas"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
97ve9g$eqb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:97ve9g$eqb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Hi All - I wonder what is the trade-off between configuration of
> point-to-point and multi-point for PVC?  What about dynamic learning of
DLCI