From: Customer Service
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2001 10:56 AM
Subject: This Week's Challenge Questions Posted

    ***********************************
5)  This Week's CCIE Challenge Question
     ***********************************
What is the principal reason that external routes are
always less preferred than internal routes?

a) Performance is more predictable, since you know the
end-to-end path for an internal route.

b) Since you control all the resources used for an internal
route, you have a better chance of troubleshooting it.

c) It is a loop avoidance technique.

d) Routers process internal route information faster than
external information.

The answer to this week's question can be found at:
http://www.CertificationZone.com/QOW/1/TL/ccie-a.html