From: Dennis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 March 2001 17:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: CID ....well well !!

I found that the ciscopress CID book was all I needed to use to study to
pass this one.  Of course, you will want to download the exam objectives on
this test as well as any other cisco test where it is available.

Your frustration on this test though is understandable.  From the questions
on products that have been EOL for a long time to the "hmmm, i know that
these two answers are both right, but which is the right CISCO answer"
problem that exists on almost every Cisco test.

Maybe soon Cisco will start to let the course developers and product
managers help develop tests that make sense.  Maybe they do already but it
is hard to believe that anyone except a test writer with the official course
material currently just plucks things out and says, "wow that looks like it
would be a good question".

Maybe they will even start to use the "feedback" feature that is on all the
tests now.  I just picture them sitting around on a Friday night tilting
back a few beers saying, "hey check this comment out, don't they know we
wrote this test so it must be right?"

Maybe pigs will fly someday.......

dennis
CCDP, CCNP + Voice