Network Design and Case Studies, Vol II, page 763:

"The dialer in-band command is not required with ISDN.  PRI and BRI
interfaces are assumed by the router to be a DDR interface."

In my experience this is not true.  That IOS will require you to configure
"dialer in-band" even for ISDN interfaces, in order to configure certain
DDR commands it will require that "dialer in-band" be configured first.

Perhaps this was only an issue in 11.2 trains, because alot of my lab uses
11.2.  Can someone shed some clarity on this?

Brian

Special: Catalyst 3100 switch & 2503 router
           blade $1000.00 (16MB / 8MB)!!!

    I'm buying / selling used CISCO gear!!
            email me for a quote

Brian Feeny,CCDP,CCNP+VAS Scarlett Parria
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
318-222-2638 x 109        318-222-2638 x 101

Netjam, LLC               http://www.netjam.net
1401 Oden St.             VISA/MC/AMEX/COD
Suite 18                  Cisco Channel Partner
Shreveport, LA 71104
Fax 318-221-6612