Hi Everyone ,
           I am  facing a problem configuring RIP as a dynamic routing
protocol for my 2 Cisco Routers , my scenrio is as follows :

   On my first Cisco Router named Cisco2620 , my configuration for  two
ports is as follows:
   1) Ethernet Port Ip address assigned :  200.100.10.1
   2)Serial Wan Port Ip address assigned : 192.168.1.2

   On the second router named Cisco2610 , I have the following ports
configrurations :
   1) Ethernet Port Ip address assigned : 10.100.10.1
   2) Serial Wan Port IP address : 192.168.1.1

    I am not able to set up my routing table by configuring RIP on both of
the routers , ie when i give the command ' router rip ' and specify the
interfaces on both of the routers , it does not show me the dynamic routing
tables built when I give the command  'show ip route '.
   But when I configure the routing protocol with  IGRP , I am able to
configure it and build the routing tables as well .
     When I give the command  'show protocols ' , It gives me the details of
RiP configured on my system but there are no details in the routing table
and I am not able to ping from one end of ethernet to the other . I have
deleted all the static routing enteries which were there as well .
   Why am I not able to configure the tables using RIP and successfully do
so using IGRP , please let me know .

thanking you in advance  ,

Navin Parwal
Technosys