Try Cisco VIC-2FXS card. A pair of ports that are pretty close to the
standard CO line. Approx. $600 a piece plus you need a $1200 cage to
install it to the 3600 series, or a $3000 1750 router or 2600 router
(dunno the price). Another idea is to shop for the secondhand phone
equipment, some key systems are damn cheap if you buy it used.

/felis