There are hundreds (okay maybe tens) of inexpensive analog and ISDN PBX's
that could be used in a CCIE lab environments. They may not have the
diagnostic capabilites of a Teltone, but you can dial between extensions,
which is all you need.

I am in Europe, so I only know of European products - manufacturers such as
Agfeo, Kapsch, Elmeg look pretty reasonable. Take a look at
http://www.adelheid.demon.co.uk/pgs_isdn.html - it may give you a few ideas.

The ISDN in Europe is different from the states (we have a S/T interface),
so the ISDN extensions (or S0 busses as they are refered to) may not be any
use to you.

I haven't bought one yet, because I am trying to find an inexpensive,
scalable box with a PRI, BRI and analog extensions for voice etc. As soon as
I do I will let you know how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Dion