You will probably want to do as much filtering as possible at the central
site. 6000 SAPs will overrun a 56-K line.

But before you do that, you need to determine which services are needed
where. Filtering SAPs will make servers and printers unreachable. This may
be fine, especially for the printers, but it might not be. You have to do
some research on what the services are and who needs them.

Good luck!

Priscilla