Koliy,

Please send messages to the whole list, not me.

I was assuming the services were central, but after sending the reply I
realized they could be at the remote sites. If the services are at the
remote sites and nobody else needs them, filter there.

You also asked about service 2000. I've never heard of that one. But search
in Google for a list of SAPs and that will help.

As I mentioned before, I am sick today, and I've been rather busy
interviewing Fabio, so please be patient if my messages aren't helpful. &;-)

Priscilla