From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:55 PM
To: Kevin Mahler; 'Ccielab' (E-mail); Cisco@Groupstudy. Com (E-mail)
Subject: RE: OSPF and frame relay issues

This brings to mind a question I have about the neighbor priority statement.

According to the Doc CD, the default value for neighbor priority is 0

I have on a couple of recent labs entered neighbor a.b.c.d and when doing a
show run seen the priority 1 added to the end of the line

I have also specifically entered neighbor a.b.c.d priority 0 and done a show
run only to see the priority 1 tagged on the end.

Has anyone else seen this phenomenon?

Chuck