Where did you find the reviews of these books?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Brian
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2001 12:09 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ccnp guide errors

I recently bought the Osborne version of the CCNP routing study guide.
After catching a few errors in the first few chapters, I went online to
look at reviews.  It seems many others have noticed this also.  More
surprising, as I read the reviews for the other versions, including
CiscoPress, ExamCram, and Todd Lammle, this seems to apply to all of them.
What the hell is someone supposed to do to fill in the areas they are not
familiar with?  I am curious if you have an opinion as to which of these
guides is the most error free??

                Brian