01)
On the first day of college, the Dean addressed the students,
 pointing out some of the rules. "The female dormitory will be out-of-
 bounds for all male students, and the male dormitory to the female
 students. Anybody caught breaking this rule will be fined $20 the
 first time. Anybody caught breaking this rule the second time will be
 fined $60.  Being caught a third time will incur a hefty fine of
 $180. Are there any questions?"

 At this point, a male student in the crowd inquired, "How much for a
 season pass?"

--------------------------------
02)
A young couple, just married, were in their honeymoon suite on their
wedding
night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband who was a big burly
man
tossed his pants to his bride and said, "Here, put these on."

She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't
wear
your pants," she said.

"That's right," said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the
man
and I wear the pants in this family."

With that she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on." He tried
them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.

"Heck," he said, "I can't get into your panties!"

She replied, "That's right, and that's the way its going to be until
your
attitude changes!"

See ya next week!
--