Only E is the right answer, as F, appearing to be the
same, is actually a trick. To be sure however, the
same question on a Juniper exam would have the answer:

{interface}
   {atm lane}
       (atm oam}
           (atm bus)
               if honda then abort

Kidding! Everyone knows JunOS supports honda.

By the way, how was Fabio?

--- Arthur Simplina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My answer is F. None of the above. Reason: pure
> guess. It is better to guess
> than no answer. :D
>
> Arthur
>

> >From: Priscilla Oppenheimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: O/T One question CID test
> >Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:28:35 -0800
> >
> >I saw something like this in Parade magazine in the
> Ask Marilyn article
> >today. I thought it was funny (and
> thought-provoking).
> >
> >In a campus network design, you should recommend
> ATM LANE if your customer
> >has
> >
> >A. All of the below
> >B. None of the below
> >C. All of the above
> >D. One of the above
> >E. None of the above
> >F. None of the above
> >
> >Doesn't this sound like a CID test question? &;-)
> There is a right answer!
> >Can you deduce what it is?
> >
> >Priscilla

[EMAIL PROTECTED]