I mean really...define wrong...What is wrong??.. and in who's eyes is F
wrong? Is it because so so called group said it was wrong??.. There is
nothing wrong with contradiction...Look at Christopher
Columbus...Contradictions inspire actions that of not so normal. It is that
kind of thinking that led Albert Einstein to be the genius that he was....

"Priscilla Oppenheimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> At 03:19 PM 3/12/01, The.Rock wrote:
> >With that kind of so called deductive reasoning, F would also be a
correct
> >answer. Here's the reason. E is negating all the above answers ( that is
> >say that A,B,C and D are wrong). Then F says that even E is wrong.
>
> So F can't be right.
>
> F is wrong because it says that E is wrong, which isn't true. E is right!
> &;-) E is the only answer that doesn't result in a contradiction.
>

> >So F
> >covers all basis more so than E.
>
> Maybe it covers all bases, but it's wrong.
>
> Why did they bother adding F, someone asked? Just to be cruel, I think.
&;-)

> Priscilla
>
> >  The simple logic is that there is no
> >"answer" given to the question in the first place, so how could one argue
> >that one answer is better with such trivial choices. It's like the
chicken
> >and the egg factor, which one came first....Prove it.... And what is
> >logic??..And if you do know, based on who's definition?...Presumable one
> >that you were taught, which is opinion and biased anyway..So where does
that
> >leave you, back to square 1.
> >
> >"Priscilla Oppenheimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> >[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > It can't be F because E is true. E is the right answer. All the other
> > > answers produce at least one contradiction. Simple logic, Sherlock.
&;-)