You can also monitor your Internet access point with a Network Associates
Sniffer Pro or some other packet capture and analysis device.  If you setup
the monitoring device properly by inputting the TCP and UDP protocol numbers
and names, and to continue capturing after the packet buffer is full, the
summary display has a protocol tab and an IP portion which will give you
number of packets and a percentage of utilization and the period of time that
you captured.  This can be manually saved into a CSV file, and reset at your
predefined discretion, so that you can set up trending information.

-e-

"Circusnuts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> NetFlow on your Catalyst's & 75XX's.  Cisco/NetScout RMON probes &
NetHealth
> applications such as Concord NetHealth (pretty good, but labor intensive)
or