>All,
>
>A simple question for those who have related exprience/knowledge:
>If we want to switch to another ISP, how soon we need to finish our
>readdressing?

There's no formal rule, although 30-60 days typically can get negotiated.

As a side comment, remember that when you do switch, it's probably
worth assuming you will need at least 5 days for the old address to
purge out of DNS caches.  The great majority of cache entries will
clear much faster than that, but there will always be some that take
a while.

--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not

Howard C. Berkowitz      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Director, CertificationZone.com
Senior Mgr. IP Protocols & Algorithms, Advanced Technology Investments,
    NortelNetworks (for ID only) but Cisco stockholder!
"retired" Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CID) #93005