I made a mistake in the original email, we own the /16, but there are a
bounch of /24 which we got from our ISP. We are not globally routing the
/16, so this makes the story different. We just need to replace those /24s
from the new ISP, probably get something continious. I guess the big concern
is DNS, we will need the change the active time to about 10mins and wait
till it spreads out before the actual cut-over, so that our down time will
be minimized.

JP

98osnr$5cb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:98osnr$5cb$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...