SHOW IP BGP <prefix> will list all the known routes for a given prefix
and will list the the attributes of each.  To understand why it's
choosing one over another, do a search on www.cisco.com for "bgp path
selection criteria" and you'll find it.

HTH,
John

>>> "Przemyslaw Mujta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 3/14/01 8:46:06 AM >>>
Hello.

I have question - How to check whitch criteria BGP use when choosed the

best path ? What IOS command can show me this ?