>Hi.
>
>I use this command, but I want to know what criteria (1 of 10 - as path,
>wight, localpref and others ?) router used when they've installed route in
>routing table.

Are you asking which specific criterion was used to select one path
rather than another for a specific route?  There's no single command
for this. If you display all the paths to the destination, you should
have all of the information available to walk through the path
selection algorithm yourself.

Note that communities, prefix length, etc., are applied before the
BGP route selection process.  They may cause routes to be dropped, or
for local preference or weight to be set.

Further note that once BGP selects a route, it will not necessarily
be installed in the main ip routing table, but will compete with
routes from other sources (e.g., is it a new destination? more
specific? better administrative distance?)