I assume you are using NAT 0.

If so upgrade to 5.3.1 (no I don;t work for TAC but
NAT 0 has many problems.)

Are you using another NAT (NAT 1 or something) on top
of your NAT 0?  Are you suing statics from low to
high?

Do DEBUG ICMP TRACE and ping when you are experiencing
problems and see if the translation is happening
properly.

Moe.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====