LOL...I love people...they just crack me up!

hey Nabil... go look at Foundry Networks website.  Cisco also had a paper or
two on MPLS.  and I believe there's a draft RFC out on MPLS, too.  (I hope you
have access to the Internet...)  You're obviously a very intelligent person
(since you want to know about MPLS)...why don't you come back to us and post
the results of your research?  thanks!

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day..."   LOL

-e-