I have a dilemma...  I have decided to divert from Cisco routing for a =
stint in security & fault Management.  I'm need to learn Solaris & have =
purchased the X86/ Solaris 8 for Intel processors.  My question is with =
Solaris training.  I could hack @ this & read-up to become proficient =
(not looking to become an administrator).  Can you suggest any good =
books ???  The local community college offers Unix classes, or I can tap =
my annual training $$$ from work to take a $1900 Sun Solaris class.  I =
really really am treating the Company's money with kid gloves though.  =
There are a few security classes I'd like to save it for.

Please advise away

Thanks=20
Phil