I am Solaris certified, and I initially learned by hands on.  There are some
excellent sites, including http://www.stokely.com/unix.sysadm.resources/
being one of them.  Also there are Solaris admin books available at your
local book store. One of the best UNIX reference books I have found is UNIX
in a Nutshell by O'Reilly.  I use this book all of the time for reference.
For the most part, UNIX is UNIX, except obviously for the specific OS
commands.  I also concur that http://docs.sun.com is an excellent source, as
is contains all of the sun documentation for current, as well as previous
versions.  If you have any other Q's, please feel free to contact me
offline.  Thanks.  Carl.

" Integrity Can Be Communicated"
       ,,,,,
      /'^ ^'\