Hello,
    I have a problem about isdn DDR?

    One Cisco 3620 router, isdn bri interface.I config it as DDR. I used dynamic
NAT.The public interface(bri 0/0) ip is negotiated.
     Now I can ping the internet webside on my router.But I can't ping it successfully
on my workstation. I debug NAT. I find the first packet is successfully translated for
request and reply when I ping webside from my workstation, but the other three are
only translated for request, no reply.  What's the problem?

     Thanks a lot

 sincerely,
stephen xu