...and "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!" - from the
1976 movie "Network" (the irony of title of the movie doesn't escape me!)

"So Boss, go get YOUR OWN COFFEE!!!"

from:  your underpaid network engineer

;-)  TGIF... <heavy sigh of relief>

DISCLAIMER:  I'M not claiming to be underpaid, or that I have a dead end job,
or that I won't get your coffee anymore (just in case MY boss is lurking out
there...)  <cluck cluck cluck>