>?Actually my company have 2 AS numbers.

Why? An AS is a set of routers, under one or more administrations,
that presents a common routing policy to the Internet.  If you don't
have different routing policies, you don't need more than one AS.

>To define the traffic for one ISP have many ways,AS number or IP blocks for
>instance.

Seriously, if you are trying to develop a reliable BGP
implementation, you can't just say "many ways".  You have to define
ALL of the ways you want traffic flow, nnd essentially FORBID
anything else.

Not being precise, in the interdomain routing context, has the
potential not just of causing problems in your AS, but throughout the
Internet.