From: Dean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: ??? ???? 16 ??? 2001 17:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: a real bgp question

Dear group,

I come across a real bgp question in my work,that is:

I want to load balance and backup between my 2 ISPs,they also have their own
AS numbers and have a direct connection between them as well,I use 2 edge
router running iBGP with eachother and eBGP with my 2 ISPs.The question is :

.if I want to make the traffic for ISP1's AS pass through one connection and
the other traffic for Internet through ISP2,how to config my edge router in
my one AS?
.if I have 2 ASs,what about the story?

Avobe 2 conditions,does it need some config in my ISPs BGP neighboors?

I am appreciated if you can give me some idea.

TIA

Dean