>Hi all:
>I was wondering what is the criteria I can think of to Redistribute default
>route from RIP to OSPF.
>Any help regarding Redistribution between RIP and OSPF will be appreciated.
>
>Regards
>Almazi

Why redistribute at all, rather than just having OSPF originate
default from the ASBR connecting to RIP?  You must have an unusual
configuration -- the usual practice is to have the more capable
protocol generate default, not the less capable.  Since OSPF will
automatically generate default under some circumstances (e.g., at an
ABR with summarization), I get nervous about having any
non-OSPF-generated defaults injected.
--
"What Problem are you trying to solve?"
***send Cisco questions to the list, so all can benefit -- not

Howard C. Berkowitz      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Director, CertificationZone.com
Senior Mgr. IP Protocols & Algorithms, Advanced Technology Investments,
    NortelNetworks (for ID only)
"retired" Certified Cisco Systems Instructor (CID) #93005