You sounded like some newbies has stole your job. Do you have something against up and
coming people who just want to learn about Cisco and consequently be certified for it.
 I do not belong to this group of guys for i have been on this business for 12 years
but i'm not insecure if too  many of them are coming up.  Did'nt you said that
experience alone can prove your qualification.  Then why you cannot prove it on some
exam which you pointed out as unimportant and to easy for you.
The guy did not called me an idiot, you do! so if you really want to talk about it i
have included my address and telephone number so we can discuss it without cluterring
this list.
And oh yeah. I've been a victim of guys like you twelve years ago.  I cannot make
myself part of it now.
Wilfredo M. Ruelos
Network Engineer
Riyad Bank -Riyadh Data Center