What's your budget?  Most any firewall today includes a NAT feature.  A
low-end PIX (506) is going to set you back roughly $1000.  If you've got
the money to spend, you may want to look at Raptor or Checkpoint software
based firewalls.  Or, you could combine the GUI interface with a hardware
device by buying an appliance firewall (Nokia or SonicWall).