Each IPX/IGX node to be managed by StrataView Plus (NMS : still called SV+)
must be configured with an IP Relay IP Address (cnfnwip).
The gateway node must be configured with both LAN and IP Relay IP Addresses.

The IPX/IGX routing and IPX/AF feeder modes must be configured with read and
write SNMP community names.
The SNMP community names "public" and "private" are configured in SV+ for
GET and SET respectively as defaults.

The directly attached node (Gateway node) must be configured with IP Relay
IP address before starting StrataView Plus.

You must prepare a list of all nodes in the network that will be collecting
statistics for display on this StrataView Plus workstation. If there is only
one StrataView Plus workstation attached to the network, this list will
consist of all nodes in the network. Every node without a LAN IP address
must have an IP Relay IP address assigned. Use the "cnfnwip" command to
assign IP Relay addresses.

Note Do not assign the same number to a LAN IP address and an IP Relay IP
address. Each address must be unique.

Note: if the node is in production and you want to modify the IP address
using a command:"cnflan", this may cause a node failure "switch cc" node
become unreachable, be careful then.

Try the following URL:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wanbu/svplus/9_1/aixig/config.htm

Regards,